You can recycle plastic bottles by using them for growing herbs and shrubs at your home.
Here are some steps to perform this exercise at home:
1. A plastic bottle of any shape
2. Some soil
3. The stem of the plants you will plant in the bottle
Follow these simple steps to grow your plant in a plastic bottle:
1. Take a plastic bottle of 2 litres and make a hole in it. You can use plastic bottles of any size but ensure that it is not too small.
2. Now take another small plastic bottle, cut it in half and place it upside down above the first plastic bottle.
3. Put some soil in the plastic bottle.
4. Take any plant stem, preferably Tulsi or Pudina, and place these items into the holes of the first bottle. Ensure that the bottom part of the stem is inside the bottle.