Food from Outside

Raju was fond of eating roadside food. One day he complains of having a stomach ache to his mother after eating roadside food. His mother tells him that if not cooked hygienically, roadside food can cause food poisoning. The next day Raju tells the vendor to prepare food hygienically otherwise the children will fall sick. The vendor tells him that he’ll keep it in mind. After Rahul’s stomach ache gets cured he again goes to the same vendor to eat and is now happy to see him wearing gloves. By Renu, Chetna NGO

More read